This document demonstrates how Miller & Levine Biology ©2014 meets the Alabama
Content Standards for Biology, grades 9-12. Correlation page references are to the Student
and Teacher’s Editions. Authors Ken Miller and Joe Levine have created a comprehensive on-level program to inspire students to interact with trusted and up-to-date biology content. The authors’
unique storytelling style engages students in biology, with a greater focus on written and
Study Workbook A and Study Workbook B: Reading Foundations offer leveled resources for students of varying abilities.
- Section Summaries help students prepare for tests.
- Study Worksheets make students active and engaged readers.
- Note taking skills development helps students build understanding.
- Vocabulary Reviews with graphic organizers help students master key terminology.
Laboratory Manual A and Laboratory Manual B: Skill Foundations offer leveled activities for students of varying abilities. Teachers can choose to differentiate activities within a classroom or select from various labs to choose one that best fits the whole class profile.
Biology.com, the latest in digital instruction technology, provides a pedagogically relevant interface for your biology classroom.
- Complete Student Edition online with audio
- Complete Teacher’s Edition
- Untamed Science videos (also on DVD)
- Lesson review presentations
- Editable worksheets
- Test preparation, online assessments, and remediation
- Games, animals, and simulations
- Chapter mysteries from the textbook
- Interactive study guides